- Prep Time5 min
- Cook Time10 min
- Total Time15 min
- Serving Size4
- Arden’s Cheese, Sour Cream & Chive Melts
- 2 bell peppers (red & yellow), halved and seeded
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Mini skewers
1. Preheat oven to 232 Celsius.
2. Cut the peppers into chunks and thread one yellow pepper and one red pepper onto each skewer.
3. Lightly drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast until the flesh is tender and skin is blistered in spots, 35 minutes.
4. Transfer the skewers to a platter and add one Arden’s Cheese, Sour Cream & Chive Melts to each skewer and enjoy!