Herb Baked Salmon
4 tbsp olive oil plus a little extra for greasing
50g Arden’s pesto bakes
50g fresh breadcrumbs
100g flat leaf parsley
Finely grated rind and juice of 2 lemons
500-600g piece of salmon fillet, skinned
Lemon and lime wedges to serve
1. Preheat the oven to 180C/160 Fan assisted/Gas Mark 4. Grease a large shallow ovenproof dish with some olive oil.
2. Place the Arden’s pesto bakes in a food processor and whizz until they form fine crumbs. Mix with the fresh breadcrumbs.
3. Add the parsley to the processor and whizz until finely chopped. Add to the breadcrumb mix with the olive oil and lemon rind and juice. Season well with salt and freshly ground black pepper and mix well.
4. Spoon the mixture over the salmon to cover and use your fingers to press the mixture onto the salmon to cover completely.
5. Place in the oiled dish and cover with foil. Bake for 25-35 minutes, removing the foil for the final 10 minutes of cooking, until the salmon is cooked through and flakes easily.
Serve hot with lemon and lime wedges and Arden’s Savoury Selection.
Share with your friends