80g Arden’s Twists (any variety)
500g lean minced beef
1/2 small red onion, peeled and finely chopped
1 garlic clove, peeled and finely chopped
1 tbsp tomato puree
2 tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
1-2 tbsp olive oil
Sliced red onion and lettuce to serve
1. Place the Arden’s Twists in a food processor and whizz until you have fine crumbs.
2. Place the crumbs in a mixing bowl with the minced beef chopped onion, garlic, tomato puree and parsley. Season well with salt and freshly ground black pepper and mix ingredients together thoroughly with your hands.
3. Divide the mixture into 4 and with clean, wet hands (prevents sticking), shape the mixture into burgers.
4. Brush the burgers on both sides with the oil and cook over a hot BBQ or on a hot non-stick griddle pan for 6-9 minutes, turning over once, until cooked through.
5. Serve garnished with red onions and lettuce.
Share with your friends