- Prep Time5 min
- Cook Time10 min
- Total Time15 min
- Serving Size4
- Arden’s Cheese, Sour Cream & Chive Melts
- 250ml tomato juice
- 3 tsp Siracha sauce hot sauce
- A squeeze lemon
- 3 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 stick of celery
- A couple of green olives
1. Pour the tomato juice, Sriracha and Worcestershire sauce into a tall glass and stir together.
2. Add a squeeze of lemon and salt and pepper to taste.
3. Add a couple of cubes of ice, garnish with the green olives, celery and Arden’s Cheese, Sour Cream & Chive Melts.