Chicken Wrapped in Bacon with Rosemary
- Prep Time5 min
- Cook Time10 min
- Total Time15 min
- Serving Size4
- Arden’s Cheese, Sour Cream & Chive Melts
- 4 slices Prosciutto
- 175g (or 8 pieces) chicken breast fillets, cut into approx 4cm pieces
- 8 rosemary stalks
- 3 tbsp olive oil
1. Preheat the oven to 190c/170 Fan assisted/ Gas mark5. Line a baking sheet with non-stick baking parchment.
2. Cut the prosciutto slices in half lengthways. Wrap a slice around each piece of chicken.
3. Push the rosemary stalks (strongest end first) into the chicken pieces to skewer.
4. Stand on the baking sheet and brush the chicken and rosemary with the olive oil. Season with black pepper.
5. Cook for 10-15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Serve warm with Arden’s Cheese, Sour Cream & Chive Melts.