Garlic Mushrooms with Red Onion Marmalade
- Prep Time5 min
- Cook Time10 min
- Total Time15 min
- Serving Size4
- Arden’s Cheese, Sour Cream & Chive Melts
- 250g chestnut mushrooms, stems removed
- 40g butter
- 1 large clove of garlic minced
- 1 sprig of thyme, leaves picked
- Salt and pepper
- 80g onion marmalade
- A small bunch of dill to serve
1. Preheat the oven to 180 Celsius
2. Melt the butter in a small saucepan with the minced garlic.
3. Remove from the heat when the butter is fully melted and the garlic is fragrant.
4. Grease the base of a small baking dish with a little of the butter. Place the mushrooms in the dish, gills facing up.
5. Brush each mushroom with a little of the garlic butter, sprinkle with the thyme leaves and season generously.
6. Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until cooked through and starting to release their juices.
7. Spoon a little of the onion marmalade into each mushroom cap and top each with a Arden’s Cheese, Sour Cream & Chive Melt and a sprig of dill to serve.