Herb Baked Salmon
- Prep Time5 min
- Cook Time10 min
- Total Time15 min
- Serving Size4
- 4 tbsp olive oil plus a little extra for greasing
- 50g Arden’s pesto bakes
- 50g fresh breadcrumbs
- 100g flat leaf parsley
- Finely grated rind and juice of 2 lemons
- 500-600g piece of salmon fillet, skinned
- Lemon and lime wedges to serve
1. Preheat the oven to 180C/160 Fan assisted/Gas Mark 4. Grease a large shallow ovenproof dish with some olive oil.
2. Place the Arden’s pesto bakes in a food processor and whizz until they form fine crumbs. Mix with the fresh breadcrumbs.
3. Add the parsley to the processor and whizz until finely chopped. Add to the breadcrumb mix with the olive oil and lemon rind and juice. Season well with salt and freshly ground black pepper and mix well.
4. Spoon the mixture over the salmon to cover and use your fingers to press the mixture onto the salmon to cover completely.
5. Place in the oiled dish and cover with foil. Bake for 25-35 minutes, removing the foil for the final 10 minutes of cooking, until the salmon is cooked through and flakes easily.
Serve hot with lemon and lime wedges and Arden’s Savoury Selection.