Hummus bowl with crispy north African chickpeas
- Prep Time5 min
- Cook Time10 min
- Total Time15 min
- Serving Size4
- Arden’s Mediterranean Tomato & Basil Twists
- 400g hummus
- 1x 210g tin chickpeas
- 1 tsp ras el hanout
- 2 tsp rose harissa
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small preserved lemon, sliced
- A handful green olives, sliced
1. Preheat the oven to 180 celsius.
2. Drain the chickpeas and pat dry with some kitchen paper. Place the chickpeas on a baking tray and drizzle with a little olive oil, sprinkle over the ras el hanout and season generously. Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes until crispy.
3. Spoon the hummus onto a plate or shallow bowl, take a large spoon with a round base, using the base of the spoon create a hollow in the middle ready to fill with your chickpeas.
4. Scatter the chickpeas, preserved lemon and green olives into the middle of the hummus bowl.
Drizzle generously with extra virgin olive oil and serve with Arden’s Mediterranean Tomato & Basil Twists