Miso Edamame Dip
- Prep Time5 min
- Cook Time10 min
- Total Time15 min
- Serving Size4
- Arden’s Seagreens® & Spelt Oaty Thins
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 small red chilli, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped coriander
- 200g fresh edamame beans
- 125ml water
- 4 tablespoons miso
1. Heat the oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat.
2. Add the spring onions, ginger, chili and coriander. Fry for 2-3 minutes.
3. Add the edamame beans and continue cooking, stirring occasionally for 2-3 minutes, until the beans are bright green and tender. Cool slightly.
4. Place the cooled bean mixture into a food processor. Add the water and miso and process until smooth.
5. Serve immediately or cover with cling film.
6. Store in a fridge for up to 3 days.
Serve with Arden’s Seagreens® & Spelt Oaty Thins