Peach, Ham & Rocket Salad
- Prep Time5 min
- Cook Time10 min
- Total Time15 min
- Serving Size4
- Arden’s Cheese, Sour Cream & Chive Melts
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- 4 peaches, halved, stoned and cut into thick slices
- 100g Parma ham
- 1 (70g) bag wild rocket
- 1 tbsp raspberry or white wine vinegar
1. In a shallow dish, mix the olive oil with the rosemary and season well with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
2. Add the peach slices and turn to coat in the oil. Arrange the Parma ham and rocket on a serving plate.
3. Heat a griddle pan until hot and add the peaches. You may need to do this in batches (reserving any leftover oil and rosemary). Cook, turning over once for 4-5 minutes until golden and tender.
4. Add the vinegar to any leftover oil. As soon as the peaches are cooked, add them to the salad with any cooking oil.
5. Spoon over the oil and vinegar and season with black pepper. Serve with Arden’s Cheese, Sour Cream & Chive Melts