Peppadew Pepper & Mozzarella Skewers
- Prep Time5 min
- Cook Time10 min
- Total Time15 min
- Serving Size4
- 24 peppadew peppers from a jar, drained well
- 24 mini mozzarella balls
- 34 tbsp olive oil
1. Preheat a grill to medium hot and line the grill pan with foil. Remove the rack.
2. Pat the peppers dry on absorbent kitchen paper.
3. Open out the peppers and push a mini mozzarella ball inside each pepper. Don’t worry if they split as you can secure them with the skewers.
4. Thread 3 peppers onto each of 8 skewers. Place on the foil line grill pan and brush all over with oil.
5. Grill for 5-8 minutes or until mozzarella has just melted then serve straight away.