Perfect Tomato & Crisp Radish Fattoush With Rosemary Infused Bakes
- Prep Time5 min
- Cook Time10 min
- Total Time15 min
- Serving Size4
- ½ pack Arden’s Rosemary Infused Bakes
- 150g radish’s cut into 1/4 ‘s
- ½ a cucumber
- 250g tomatoes, diced
- Small bunch mint, picked and roughly chopped
- Small bunch parsley, picked and roughly chopped
- 100g feta
- For the dressing;
- Juice ½ lemon
- 1 tbsp. cider vinegar
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 tbs. Sumac
- 4 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
1. Peel the cucumber and cut in half lengthways, remove the seeds with a teaspoon, cut into half moons.
2. Mix together the cucumber, tomato’s, radish’s, Arden’s rosemary bakes and chopped herbs in a large salad bowl or platter.
3. Whisk together the dressing ingredients. Toss the salad together with the dressing to make sure everything gets evenly coated and serve.