Raspberry Limoncello Cocktail
- Prep Time5 min
- Cook Time10 min
- Total Time15 min
- Serving Size4
- 1 lemon
- 4 mint leaves, roughly torn
- 6-8 raspberries
- 1/2 teaspoon caster sugar (optional depending on preferred taste)
- 15ml (1/2 fl oz) limoncello
- 1 shot (1 ½ fl oz) Citron vodka
- Champagne, to top off
1. Cut the lemon in half, then cut each half into quarters. Use 2 pieces per cocktail.
2. Muddle lemon, mint, raspberries in a glass, until raspberries and lemon are well mashed.
3. Fill glass with ice.
4. Add limoncello, vodka and sugar (if using). Stir.
5. Top with champagne and serve with friends.