Smoked Salmon & Cucumber Shots
- Prep Time5 min
- Cook Time10 min
- Total Time15 min
- Serving Size4
- 150g smoked salmon, finely diced
- ½ cucumber, finely diced
- A handful of freshly chopped dill
- Juice of 2 limes
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 x 50g jar salmon caviar
1. Mix the diced smoked salmon with the cucumber and dill in a bowl. In a separate bowl, mix the lime juice with the olive oil and season well with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
2. Stir the lime juice and oil into the smoked salmon mixture then carefully fold in the salmon caviar.
3. Place the twists upright in 8 shot glasses, snapping some off if necessary to make them fit (reserve remaining to serve as extras). Divide salmon mixture between the shot glasses and serve.