Sour Cream Guacamole
- Prep Time5 min
- Cook Time10 min
- Total Time15 min
- Serving Size4
- Arden’s Fiery Chilli & Spelt Oaty Thins
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 small red onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 small red chilli, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped coriander
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 small ripe tomato, chopped finely
- Freshly ground sea salt and pepper to taste
1. Cut the avocado in half and remove the stone.
2. Score the inside with a knife and scoop out with a spoon.
3. Place in the bowl and roughly mash with a fork. Add the lime juice, onion, chilli, coriander, cream and tomato. Season to taste.
4. Mix well to combine.
Delicious served with Arden’s Fiery Chilli & Spelt Oaty Thins