Spinach & Lemon Hummus
- Prep Time5 min
- Cook Time10 min
- Total Time15 min
- Serving Size4
- Arden’s Gruyère & Spinach Twists
- 100g fresh spinach
- 1 x 400g can chickpeas, drained
- Pinch of fresh thyme leaves
- Pinch of oregano leaves
- A few sage leaves
- A few basil leaves
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Greek yoghurt
1. Wash the spinach, then place in a saucepan, put the lid on and steam for 1-2 minutes.
2. Drain and squeeze out the spinach to remove any remaining liquid.
3. Place the spinach and the remaining hummus ingredients in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
4. Keep covered and chilled until serving.
Delicious served with Arden’s Gruyère & Spinach Twist