- Prep Time5 min
- Cook Time10 min
- Total Time15 min
- Serving Size4
- 3 cups seedless watermelon, cut into 1/2” (13 mm) chunks
- 12 fresh mint sprigs
- 6 tbsp. lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 2 tbsp. granulated sugar
- 6 oz. (180 ml) light rum
- Ice cubes
- 4 lime slices
- 4 mint sprigs
1. Place the watermelon chunks into a blender. Puree until the watermelon is smooth.
2. Combine the mint, lime juice and sugar in a small pitcher. Muddle the ingredients with the back of a wooden spoon until the mint releases its fragrance.
3. Pour the watermelon puree and the rum into the pitcher and stir it.
4. Fill 4 Collins glasses with ice and pour the mojito mixture over the ice.
5. Garnish each drink with a lime slice and a sprig of mint.